Food consumes my thoughts too often. Every second of my life really.
I have to run to work.
Let's just say I need to be more realistic so I don't completely set my self up for epic failure. How my life has been since January. Failure failure failure. Which is the reason why I really don't have an eating disorder. Yeah I've been told I have EDNOS and I was diagnosed with bulimia (?) but in my opinion i had/never even had Bulimia. I maybe have a lot of issues with food...ya...ok...but i dont have an eating disorder....im not loosing weight!!! so no eating disorder for me!!! I'm not loosing weight. Yeah mabye I'm depressed and have lots of irrational thoughts. But it's all I know. It's just me and my life. It's what I'm going to have to live with.
Workout:
stairs for 60 minutes (level 10) burned 590 calories
treadmill walked for 15 minutes on 10 incline at 3 mph burned 130 calories
Post-workout:
FOOD FOOD FOOD on my mind!!!!
2 cups of almond milk (80) with 2 scoops of whey chocolate protein powder (240)
gala apple with 2 tbsp teddies flaxseed peanut butter (180)
I AM ADDICTED TO PEANUT BUTTER. I WISH I WAS ALLERGIC!!!!
Then I had 28 blue diamond almonds (160 calories)
Which is now lke 740 calories total....so I just ate more than I just burned. great.....
Then I took a shower......food still on my mind
Ate 2 mini pumpkin protein pancakes (60 calories)
800 calories total.....
Then had a low carb tortilla with teddies peanut butter and chia seeds.
GREAT........
I'm just awesome!!!
So I am starting to see a trend. You're unhappy because you're hungry... and you're not losing weight because you're not eating enough. You're also not eat any vegetables and it also sounds like you're not eating enough protein & fiber. I can almost guarantee that you'd be so much happier if you ate more and you would speed up your weight loss if that is your overall goal. Your body right now is hoarding all the calories you give it because it's starving and doesn't know when you will be feeding it again. Yes, I know it sounds weird (eat more to lose more) but it's the truth... I promise!
ReplyDelete