Saturday, July 17, 2010

depressed. depressed. depressed.

workout today was the following:
(my right ankles hurting me.....anyway....here's the workout....)
treadmill for 15 mins (ran 5 mins on 5.5 mph, 5 mins on 6 mph, 5 mins on 6.5 mph) went 1.5 miles
2x of 12 shoulder presses (each side on 40)
3x of 8 chest presses on 70
elliptical for 30 mins

then I had to go to my aunts house for my 4 and 6 year old cousins birthday party. omg so much food. i ate a ton....A TON...enough to feed Africa.
i eat so much food.
thats me.
but im not going to sulk and be all depressing on how much food i ate. because one its disgusting and i don't want to get more depressed than i am.

i gave in and texted my therapist today. he was so sweet to me and so nice. i feel horrible i bothered him on vacation. he was very helpful and just always knows what to say. ALWAYS. even when i think to myself "okay i got him stumped now. how the hell is he going to respond to this" or whatever he always comes up with something amazing to say.

hes the only one that cares about me.

good night.

3 comments:

  1. He's not the only one-- I care about you too [:
    Why is it whenever I say things like that, I just sound like an old man pedo on the internet. Hahaha, oh dear.
    PS: What the heck, my word verification today was "waying" which sounds a lot like "weigh in." What's with all the creepy verification codes I get on your blog? Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol idk about the word verification thing hahaa i didnt even know you had to do that on my blog.
    anyway thanks for the comment sweetie and hahaaa ur crazyyy ;) (in a good way :) im smiling)
    night nighttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, charr.'s comment made me laugh. but seriously, he's not the only one who cares.
    but I am glad that you have somebody you can truly talk to and count on, he's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete