Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Failure. ohh...ya....thats me.

I hate myself.

End of story.

I have so many problems.

I hate feeling alone. Fix that...I hate living life alone. I hate not being understood. I had not having someone to just give me the most amazing hug and tell me that everything will be okay. I miss hugs. I need more of that in my life. I want someone to love me.

I did work out today.
This was my workout:
-stairs for 10 minutes burned 100 cal
-3x of 15 side of ears, skull crushers, side to side with 15 lb dumbells
-3x of 20 sumo squats with 30 lbs and 15 leg lifts (on a slant!)
-3x of 10 arm curls with 17.5 lb dumbells and 10 straight arm liffts out to side with 10 lb dumbbells
-stairs (really slow) for 45 minutes burned 330 cal
-bike for 20 minutes burned 125 cal
-3x of 10 of the hip adductor on 80
-3x of 10 of the hip abductor on 80
-30 leg presses on 140

but fuck my work out. i ate like a pig today. so screw me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment